Are you in the press or on Youtube or Twitch or have a blog only your gran reads?
Well this page is for you! Snag screenshots, logos, key art, and info--and if you really need to you can contact us.
Logos & key art
- Developer: Glumberland
- Contact: ooblets.com/contact
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Xbox, Epic
- Early Access Release Date: 2020 on Epic and Xbox Game Preview
- 1.0 & Switch Release Date: Sep 1st 2022
- Website: ooblets.com
- Discord: discord.gg/ooblets
- Twitter: twitter.com/ooblets
- TikTok: tiktok.com/@oobletsgame
- A pretty weird game about farming, creature collection, and dancing
- New friends are plentiful in Ooblets! Spend your days renovating your farm, raising weird little pals, participating in card-based dance-offs, designing your house, and helping the mayor save Badgetown!
- Customize your character's style with a variety of unique outfits and accessories
- Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, craft treats, and sell them in town
- Build your own team of ooblets to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves
- Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townsfolk quests, and badges will keep you very busy
- Give gifts and make friends with the kinda-odd residents of Badgetown
- Start with a rundown shack and turn it into a beautiful home with tons of decor and furniture options
- Run your own shop in town selling items you’ve crafted and collected
- Play a plethora of pleasant minigames
- Help the mayor save the town, and unlock the secrets of Oob along the way
- Explore a bunch of regions, like the arcade-filled boardwalk in Port Forward, the spooky swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
- (and you can pet the ooblets)
- Founded in 2016, Glumberland is a small team of creative friends all working on releasing their first game together and figuring everything out along the way!