We’re on our way!! These are some of our current goals but not promises about our schedule. Things always take way longer than you might expect so we could be way off on these estimates. We’ll try to adjust the schedule as we get a better idea of things.
- Launch! Our launch version was 0.3.42
- We somehow managed to make 25 patches in the month following release!
- Our first major content update, the v0.4 Nullwhere Update!
- Nullwhere will finally be a visitable region with associated ooblets, new crops, and new recipes.
- The ooblets in Nullwhere will be ones you’ve already been able to get through winning Dance Barn tournaments, but now you’ll be able to find uncommon and gleamy versions, too! We’ll also hopefully have new custom movesets for them, as well.
- We might put some new clothes in here as well, but might also push that to October as part of a Halloween event.
- Not sure what it will be yet, but we’ll hopefully have some sort of small Halloween event, like a scavenger hunt!
- The Wildlands Update, v0.5 with an accessible Wildlands where you can retrieve ooblets you’ve rehomed there previously.
- It might also be cool to have some snowy weather features added!
- We have a bunch of small lore items written out but not implemented that we’ll try to include in this update, too.
- The Port Forward Update, v0.6 with Port Forward as a visitable region and new clothes, furniture, and decor
- Secret major update v0.7 with an unannounced new region and continuation of the meta story
- 1.0 Full launch! With a new unannounced visitable region and continuation/conclusion of the meta story