What is Ooblets????? you might ask
Ooblets is a currently-in-development creature collection and farming game. It’s sort of like Harvest Moon meets Pokémon meets Animal Crossing meets the weird awkward people we are.
More of your questions might be answered on the FAQ page.
As Essie, the noseless protagonist, you’re making a fresh start in a new town. You’ve bought a little plot of land with the hopes of cultivating a farm and becoming a town-renowned ooblet trainer. What else do you need?
Plant, water, and harvest crops, manage and expand your farm, collect all sorts of junk, make friends, and also make littler friends (ooblets).
Use the crops you grow to befriend, upgrade, and heal ooblets. Buy a little shop and sell your excess crops and junk to the townspeople.
Explore regions like the Mamoonia desert, the spooky Nullwhere, bustling Hubton, and more! Discover loads of ooblets and battle other trainers all over the place.
- Live a simple life working the land (and battling magical creatures)
- You get a little house you can decorate and expand
- Play at your own pace. Leave the stresses of city living behind you
- Take part in a bustling little town full of characters
- Open world exploring
- Visit a variety of regions (one will be under water I think!)
- Automate production with things like sprinklers
- Run a shop!
- Upgrade your dudes because I guess they’re not good enough for you
- Maybe you will get to name your dudes too?
- Join a Ooblet club. Feel wanted and appreciated. Distrust other clubs’ members.
- Befriend rare creatures. Look, that one’s wearing a little hat! Catch it!