Plus a spooky major update!
Our cozy & weird farming, creature collection, RPG, life sim, dance-battler, deck-building card strategy, adventure, friendship… everything game is finally arriving on Steam!
It’s happening October 5th, which is very soon! Wishlist it now so you’ll get notified the moment it goes live:
🌟 Ooblets on Steam 🌟
If you’re new to Ooblets, there are A LOT of things to do but no pressure to do them in any rush. If you get stuck, run into a bug, or find something confusing, join our discord or send us an email ([email protected]) and we’ll be happy to help.
If you’re already an Ooblets player and it’s been a while since you’ve played, there are so many new things we’ve added through past updates!
And on top of all that, we’re going to be launching ANOTHER content update at the start of October:
The v1.3 Halloween Event Update
The update completely revamps (or re-🧛♀️s) our yearly Halloween event, which we already tend to go all-out on. Here’s what’s in store for the event:
- 🪦 Badgetown’s got a huge spooky makeover
- 🧛 The townsfolk have costumes!
- 👻 There’s a brand new event-limited ooblet
- 🔮 An awful lot of new clothes/accessories/furniture/decor items you can get from making potions
- 🍂 Colors and lighting have been tweaked to make everything feel more autumnal
- 🦴 There are new event collectables and an interesting way to find them (consider a mix between licorice sticks and dowsing rods…)
- 🍬 AND we’re bringing back trick-or-treabie-ing along with the previous year’s Halloween collectables in case anyone missed them (also the Nullwhere riddles are back!)
The 2023 Halloween Event will run from Oct 1st through mid-November, but it may get extended depending on how festive everyone is feeling.
It’s going to be interesting to see new players starting out during a Halloween event. The game is weird enough normally, but Halloween takes it all a bit further.
If that’s all not enough, we’re working on ANOTHER major content update (v1.4) that will bring little vehicles for your ooblets to drive, which we’re obviously calling oobmobiles. We don’t know exactly when that will launch, but we’re expecting it will be ready pretty soon—definitely before the end of the year.
We’re so thankful to everyone who’s been there with us on this journey and are excited to share all the work we’ve been doing with even more people.
-your friends at Glumberland