They said it couldn’t be done. That it was preposterous. But we didn’t believe them.
We decided to prove them wrong by dedicating all our resources and efforts towards one impossible goal. It took our R&D department years, but we didn’t falter. We knew there’d be a breakthrough eventually, and we were right. We did it. We actually did it.
You can now SIT. ON. CHAIRS.
Let that sink in. See a chair in the game? You can sit on it. You are no longer relegated to the standing world.
As if that weren’t enough, there’s also a slow energy gain while you’re sitting. And if that weren’t enough, we threw in a bunch of bugfixes and improvements into this update, which you can read in the changelog below.
We’re well on our way to getting the 0.9 SECRET Update completed, as well as some fun stuff for Halloween month, so stay tuned!
- Fixed playable instruments
- Fixed longleg ooblet animations
- Updated oobnet signal indicator
- Particle system optimization
- Optimizations for dance battles
- Removed ghost chair in tinstle’s office
- Fabricuter UI fix
- Fix indoor lighting w/r/t weather
- Add warning if you buy furniture before being able to place it
- Fixed move UI ordering
- Fix hats showing up as wrong color in menu